A faith-based organization, LCS has been operating as a non-profit in Central Florida for 27 years and has 10+ different satellite locations throughout Central Florida. We offer grant funds to subsidize client fees and provide opportunities to advance and grow.
At LCS, you will be part of a network of mental health professionals that regularly conferences on client cases. All billing, scheduling and paperwork will be handled by our office staff. This is a contract position; you set your own schedule. Compensation will be 60% of client fees.
• Licensed Marriage and Family/ Mental Health or Clinical Social Worker in the State of Florida.
• Currently a provider for at least 2 major health insurance companies
• Professional liability insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000 per incident/$3,000,000 aggregate.
• Desire and experience to work with all populations and all age levels.
• Availability to work 20 hours per week at any of our 10 locations throughout Central Florida.
• Understand and support the mission of LCS. (see www.lcsfl.com)
• Learn and use TherapyNotes for all documentation needs including Intake, Treatment Plans and Progress Notes.
• Administer and document client assessments.
• Attend LCS staff meetings and monthly LCS educational group.
Submit a cover letter, resume, proof of insurance, copy of Florida license and three professional reference names with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications received via e-mail will be accepted.