1. Candidate or Church worker receives a referral from their Church body or Synod to contact LCS.
2. Candidate or Church worker contacts LCS - (407)644-4692 or email@example.com
3. LCS emails each candidate with the required paperwork to be completed.
4. Candidate completes the paperwork and returns it to LCS as soon as possible.
5. LCS contacts candidate within two business days of receiving completed paperwork.
6. Candidate/Church worker schedules an appointment with LCS contracted psychologist.
7. LCS schedules appointment once the psychological assessments are scheduled. In some cases, the candidate/church worker will not need to meet with LCS in person. It is important for each candidate/church worker to verify their church body expectations.
8. LCS sends all completed reports to ELCA following the appointment.